Taylor Can't Come To The Phone
About [object Object] results
Long ago, in the faraway land of ancient Greece,
there was a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes.
And the greatest and strongest of all these heroes was the mighty Hercules.
But what is the measure of a true hero?
- Ah, that is what our stoy is... - Will you listen to him?
He's makin' the story sound like some Greek tragedy.
- Lighten up, dude. - We'll take it from here, darling.
You go, girl.
We are the Muses, goddesses of the arts and proclaimers of heroes.
Heroes like Hercules.
Honey, you mean "Hunk-ules."
Ooh, I'd like to make some sweet music with him...
Our story actually begins long before Hercules, many aeons ago.
♪ Back when the world was new
- ♪ Whoa! - ♪ The planet Earth was down on its luck
♪ And everywhere gigantic brutes called Titans ran amok
♪ It was a nasty place
♪ There was a mess wherever you stepped
♪ Where chaos reigned and the earthquakes and volcanoes never slept
♪ Whoo! Say it, girlfriend!
♪ And then along came Zeus
- ♪ He hurled his thunderbolt - ♪ He zapped
- ♪ Locked those suckers in a vault - ♪ They're trapped
♪ And on his own stopped chaos in its tracks
♪ And that's the gospel truth
♪ The guy was too "Type A" to just relax
♪ And that's the world's first dish
Support / FAQ